Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sticky Froggy

If you had $2 and were walking along Target, what would your dream item be? If you said Sticky Frog you'd be right there with Sarah H from work. She bought a 12 pack of sticky frogs and decided to give me 6. Those sticky frogs have landed every where at LD, some on the ceiling, some on The windows, and some in people's hair, and 1 in my pocket.



My pocket? Yes, my pocket. I brought one home with the idea of scaring... I mean showing Bianca.

I planted it by the backdoor, because my poor wife is often going to the garage to wash our clothes.

Sure enough, she walked right through my trap, laundry basket in hand. Ribbit ribbit.

"Dan!" she yelled. I ran over and acted like it was a dead frog. I picked it up with a paper towel, because yuck imagine touching it with your hands! And of course ended up tossing it into her laundry basket. She screamed a deathly cry. If my neighbors thought we were douches before I wonder what they think now.

The best part is that after I told her that it was a toy and was playing with it , she was still scared of it. I tossed it onto her a few times as she ran from me until she finally held it on her own.

That look doesn't seem too pleased:



I guess the husband of the year award may have to wait until next year.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment